CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Save the Hooters!

The newest challenge at Dream Valley Challenges is Breast Cancer Awareness "Go Pink".  My grandmother had breast cancer many many years ago.  Thankfully she was a survivor!  I am lucky not to have any friends or family that are touched by breast cancer.  Statistics indicate that this won't always be the case.  I got this stamp because as my friends and I get older we will have to start getting mammograms.  I thought this would be a cute stamp for sending reminders!


Digital Stamps are from Whimsie Doodles.  They are too stinkin' cute. 

Make sure to head over to Dream Valley Challenges and see all the other wonderful creations by the rest of the DT!  Can't wait to see all of your creations!

Hugs and Happy Sunday!
Carrie


1 comments:

MagsB said...

I love those owls, they look so snug in the bra! Your card is such fun (even though it's a serious subject) - and the sentiment is so funny! Love it!

love Mags B x

Post a Comment